2. Favorite car I've owned?
3. Favorite meal out, ever?
4. Favorite food I've cooked?
My own version fried rice
6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event)?
7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event)?
8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person?
I enjoy every deep conversation I had with people
9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items)?
This is not 100% my cooking but I enjoyed our family recipe Ayam Horlick the most. I don't even know the spelling though. And since it's a family recipe, I have the right to remain silent.Haha
10. Favorite movie of all time?
Ayat Ayat Cinta
Kimi No Nawa
Cikgu Hasnah (KUSESS), cause she trusted me a lot and saw what I'm unable to see in myself. She exposed me to new experiences and made me a director for a theater, and that means a lot to me.
13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why?
Hilal Asyraf. A famous author. He inspired me to become a writer.
14. Favorite item to go shopping for with a girlfriend?
Books and gadgets.
15. Perfect day out: what, where, with whom?
Weekends. A holiday trip with family. That would be very nice.
16. Favorite color?
Currently red I guess.
17. Favorite artist?
Jason Mraz & Coldplay
18. Favorite song?
How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees
19. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen?
I rarely paid for entertainment. If it's on the television that I would say Running Man? Though I'm not really a fan of the series, I do watch them.
20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours?
Making videos & photoshop
21. Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering?
Integrasi Borneo 5.0
22. The most exciting secret I've ever been told?
If it's a secret then I shouldn't suppose to tell it.
23. My greatest skill (past or current)?
I can understand texts or essays quickly if I focus on them
24. The best advice I've ever been given?
In order to achieve something, sacrifices must be made. - My mum
25. The best advice I've ever given?
I don't think I give best advice to people. Haha
26. The best birthday I ever had and why?
I would be satisfied just by living on my birthdays every year. I'm telling you the truth,here.
27. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen?
The sunset, though it's actually hot.
28. The most fun road trip I've ever taken, where and with whom?
Integrasi Borneo 5.0 at Sabah and Sarawak with fellow MPDs
29. The closest call I've ever had?
30. My favorite flower, purchased?
I don't have spesific flower in mind, but I love the colourful ones
31. My favorite flower or plant, personally grown?
I used to have this mango seed I planted when I was a kid but it died after few weeks.
32. My best hair day ever?
33. The best gift I've ever gotten: what and from whom?
Books from friends
A ring from my mum
34. My most suspenseful moment?
The day I attend the Muet examination
35. My most unexpected achievement?
I have a lot of unexpected achievements in my whole life but I'll just list a few of them:
- First place for pidato
- Second place for pertandingan menembak
- Second place for colouring contest
36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I've ever had?
This question is almost the same as question 21
37. My favorite paid employment, ever?
Working at a bookstore at my primary school
38. The best dessert I've ever eaten?
39. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen?
40. The most scared I've been by a bug or critter?
When they fly near me
41. My favorite household chore?
42. My favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself?
43. The best cup of coffee I've ever had?
I don't drink coffee
44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me?
"Teacher dah kahwin belum?"
45. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend?
When they're struggling through a hardship
46. The most unusual pet I've ever had?
47. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned?
48. The most treasured book in my library?
Every book is my treasure and don't you dare throw them away without my permission. Haha
49. The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit?
I love to draw sometimes so a pencil I guess
50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone?